Monday, June 30, 2008

Episode #407

DeAnna takes the 3 remaining Bachelors to the
Bahamas for their overnight dates this week.


Jeremy Anderson's Date



A day on the water - including jet skiing, dinner, and the Fantasy Suite.


DeAnna's Reaction: She says she can see being with Jeremy the rest of her life, "I am falling in love with him."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Jason Mesnik's Date



Off-roading, kayaking, dinner, and the Fantasy Suite.


DeAnna's Reaction: She says she never planned to fall for someone who already had a family, but feels that everything tonight with Jason "just fell into place."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Jesse Csincsak's Date



Riding horses on the beach, a picnic, dinner, and the Fantasy Suite.


DeAnna's Reaction: She confesses she had butterflies waiting for him today and that that hasn't happened since she was 16.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Rose Ceremony

DeAnna has 2 roses to hand out. She gives them to:




Jesse





Jason



Which means that Jeremy is going home.

Jeremy is stunned to realize he's the one being sent home. She walks him to the limo so she can explain her decision. She's crying as she tells him that she thinks he's an amazing guy and that, because they've both lost parents, she has a connection with him she's never had with anyone else. But she can't confuse that bond with real love, she says carefully, and that when he told her loved her, she realized she couldn't say it back because she doesn't feel the same way.

"I'm hurt," he says. "I don't think I've ever had my heart broken like this. I'm in love with you." She wipes away her tears as he tells her, "Today could be the one of the worst days I've ever had."

"It sucks that this is the last time I'll ever hold your hand," he says. They share a long farewell hug and she's still crying as the limo drives away, but she manages to be all smiles when she rejoins Jesse and Jason.

Inside the limo, he says, "I didn't see it coming. She had it all," he laments. He asks the driver to stop so he can gather his thoughts. "I always wanted to truly fall in love with someone and I really did," he says in voiceover. "I don't want to lose another person that I care about. I don't know what I do from here, he says as he leans against a tree.

DeAnna tells Jesse and Jason that next they're going to come meet her "big, fat Greek family."

No comments: