Monday, July 7, 2008

Episode #408

DeAnna takes Jason and Jesse
to Georgia to meet her parents.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Then DeAnna takes Jason and Jesse to
the Bahamas for their final dates this week.


Jesse Csincsak's Date


They spend the day on a private island.



Jesse's Gift to DeAnna: A "book of thoughts," in which he's written, "I truly believe you are my soulmate. I love you with all my heart."

DeAnna's Reaction: She kisses him, but doesn't tell him she loves him back, as she wants to be sure she's only saying that to one man.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Jason Mesnik's Date



They spend the day scuba diving -- and swimming with sharks.



Jason's Gift to DeAnna: A board game he made himself that has them reenacting all their dates, including their first kiss. One card instructs her to ask him something new and he says, "I love you D., I think you're perfect for me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

DeAnna's Reaction: She's blown away by how devoted and romantic he is and says, "He makes me feel like no one else does."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Final Rose


DeAnna waits in a flower-decked platform overlooking the ocean


Jason is the first to arrive. He greets her with a hug and then drops to one knee to propose. DeAnna tells him sorrowfully, "No, I can't," and helps him back up. She says, "I know my life with you would be perfect and I could always depend on you. But even though I am falling in love with you, I am in love with someone else."

He blows out a deep breath and says he thought she felt something for him, as he did for her. She assures him that she meant everything she ever said, but that she just loves someone else more. "I really did fall in love with you," he says and she wraps him a hug. He tells her how much he'll miss her and wipes the tears from her eyes as they walk back to the limo. They hug once more before he gets in and the limo drives off.

Jason says he's in "shock" and that he was "so ready to be in love again." He's hurt that she wanted something he couldn't offer her. He thought she was ready to be a stepmother, but realizes she wasn't. He says he's had "body armor" on since his ex left him, and thought it was coming down with DeAnna. "The only for sure thing I have is my little boy," he says, his eyes shining with tears.

DeAnna feels terrible about sending Jason away but believes she "can't live without" Jesse, and that in him, she has found her soulmate.

Jesse arrives and she greets him with a kiss. He tells her he never thought this process was real, or that he would fall in love, but he did. He says, "I want to spend forever with you. I truly believe that you are my soulmate." He goes down on one knee and says, "DeAnna Marie Pappas, will you spend forever with me?"

"Yes!" she says happily and they kiss. She presents him with the final rose and he says, "I have waited forever for that rose!"

"I love you," she smiles. "I've waited so long to say that." He picks her up and spins her around. She laughs as she says, "I can't believe I'm going to marry the guy with the pink shoelaces!"

No comments: